Primary Care Medical Center COVID-19 Information Center
Updated May 7, 2020
Your health and the health of our community are our highest priority. Primary Care Medical Center is here to support you and your family during the COVID-19 pandemic and to provide uninterrupted healthcare. We are providing the following information to help keep our patients and employees informed.
- • Patients may still be seen in our clinic during regular hours, but virtual visits are strongly encouraged and are available 24/7. To book an appointment, please call 270-759-9200.
- • Prescription refills can be filled by your pharmacy.
- • If you need a prescription renewal, call Primary Care Medical Center to request one.
Older adults and those with chronic medical conditions
- • At this time, older adults and people of any age with certain serious underlying medical conditions like lung disease, heart disease or diabetes are at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness and should schedule a virtual visit as soon as symptoms start.
- • Our patients who fall into this group will be receiving calls from Primary Care Medical Center care managers and providers, with the goals of helping you succeed in social distancing, eliminating any non-essential face-to-face interactions with the healthcare system and making sure chronic medical conditions are being managed.
Learn more about virtual visits
We encourage our patients to visit the CDC's website
for the government's official and most recent guidance on the COVID-19 coronavirus.